[fluxus] cvs commits

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Tue Jul 5 05:10:30 PDT 2005

> returns the id of the object the mouse is currently over
> [functionally working but could someone test this - on this machine I get
> the selection buffer rendering even though I've set
> glRenderMode(GL_SELECT) - it could be a driver bug, but it probably isn't

ive tested it (also briefly.. ) on both osx (apple drivers) and debian (ati
drivers), and seem to get the same results. ie. rendering selection buffer
whenever (mouse-down) is called.

as a side note, this only gives accurate values when rendering in ortho,.

> (osc-destination port)
> starts up the osc client, which will send messages to the given port.
> NOTE: due to the current implementation of the osc library fluxus uses,
> there will be a crash if the port is not fully specified, use strings like
> "osc.udp://localhost:4444" and it all seems to work fine

for me, it seems to only work the first time a script is evaluated, then
subsequently fails silently . ,.

nik