[Fluxus] mouse events handling

David Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Mar 25 02:03:31 PDT 2013

On 20/03/13 14:29, Ivan Youroff wrote:
> Yes. You described the issue very precise.
> And it would be enough to catch presses occured between frames in a way
> like keyboard interface do.
> I'm not an expert in Scheme/Racket, especially in its objective part. But I
> see that native events are handled in canvas definition. Then they go to
> fluxus-input-callback. So I wonder is it possible to redefine it from my
> code?

Just by way of clarification, fluxus doesn't use the racket canvas - it
picks up events from glut (which provides the platform independence from
X, OSX, Windows).

I would have imagined that it would capture events happening within one
frame, as I haven't had much trouble with this in the past, even at very
low frame rates. I could well be wrong though.