[Fluxus] pdata colour?

Rolf Meinecke fluxus at jsilence.org
Tue Mar 19 10:07:19 PDT 2013

Am 19.03.2013 um 13:01 schrieb Julien Deswaef:
> Another question:
> Have a .fluxus.scm script in my /home/user folder but Fluxus doesn't
> seem to load it when it starts. Should it be somewhere else?

I thought that mine was not read either, but it was.
Some of the commands were not executed as expected because some internal stuff was not yet ready when .fluxus.scm was evaluated.
Gabor suggested to put those commands into a timed task:

(spawn-timed-task (+ (time-now) .3)
    (lambda () (begin
            (set-cursor 'crosshair))
        ;(set-screen-size (vector 1440 900))
        ;(set-screen-size (vector 1152 720))
        ; (set-screen-size (vector 1280 720))
        (set-full-screen)
        )
)

A delay of one third of a second was long enough to do the trick.

HTH,

-rolf