[Fluxus] Binaries for Ubuntu 12.10

David Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jun 3 01:22:00 PDT 2013

On 03/06/13 08:29, gabor papp wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Dave is working on the ubuntu package according to this question on the
> racket mailing list. The replies might help you.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@racket-lang.org/msg17940.html

Yes, I'm trying to sort this out at the moment... I think we might need
to make our own racket package. I'll post here when I have progress.

>> my Mac fluxus has no sound with jack and fluxus.
> It should work. Let me know if you need help with this.

I did a fluxus workshop on Friday, and we had a lot of weird stuff with
Mac keybindings and fluxus, different combinations of fn/command/alt and
f-keys on different versions of OSX - it might be worth adding some
documentation on how to configure OSX to make these work consistently
(if it's possible).