[Fluxus] .fluxus.scm not being read on startup

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:05:11 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:41:05AM +0100, gabor papp wrote:
> > I am pretty sure. For example I set the pointer to crosshair.
> > I can only observe the crosshair pointer when I manually load the file.
> could you send a .fluxus.scm example? i vaguely remember i had to use
> some task tricks earlier when i wanted to do things like this.

This is a cross platform issue, actually, that I was meaning to point
out.

On Linux setting a cursor in your .fluxus.scm nets you a error about
there not being a OpenGl canvas yet (I think, working from memory
ATM). Doing it after Fluxus has started is fine.

Ok, I admit I just suspect it is a cross-platform issue, could
theoretically also be a accident... but it sounds like a suspicious
incident to me.