[Fluxus] Fluxus & Syphon

Ted VjBros tedr56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:14:02 PST 2013

> Also ist would be possible to include Fluxus sessions into other VJ-Software such as CoGe, VDMX Resolume, Module8 and others.
>
> -rolf

I can confirm that. It's working great despite the last black missing
frame. The resolution of the imported buffer depend of the size of the
pixel primitive.

>> Does anyone have any idea whether we could also dump those into video
>> textures?

I think it's possible with the syphon client ffgl plugin in a pixels
primitive. It get a syphon server buffer.
And use it as a texure with pixels->texture.

Ted