[Fluxus] .fluxus.scm not being read on startup

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Jan 22 11:59:11 PST 2013

hi Rolf,

> It is the binary from the site.
try one of the 0.18 versions from here: http://fluxus.mndl.hu/
some of the newer builds probably require osx 10.7+.

> It is in my home directory and permission seem to be fine:
strange, what is in your .fluxus.scm? are you sure it is not read?

> Also when I load files from within Fluxus the directory that is being
> opened is /Applications/Fluxus.app/Contents/Ressources.  So I always
this has been addressed in the newer fluxus osx builds. by default it
loads files from ~/Documents/Fluxus.

> I am also struggling with loading a file into another one. I'd like to
> separate some of my functions into a util.scm file which I'd load into
require/provide should do the trick. look into the fluxus scheme file
how they do this. they are in
Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/fluxus-018/

best,