[Fluxus] Fluxus at Live Code Festival?

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:44:02 PST 2013

>> Will someone be performing with fluxus at the Live Code Festival,
>> April 19-21 in Karlsruhe?
>>      http://imwi.hfm.eu/livecode/call/
>> Is anyone form this list, besides me, going to attend?
>
> Are you performing or talking btw?
>
> Seems like the schedule is gradually being drip fed on social media :)
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

It looks like a lot of great performances, but I will not be
performing or talking.
I am traveling light and probably will not bring my laptop.

I would love to chat with you about L-systems and some of your great work.
I'll be the older guy wearing a Moog cap.

I will also be attending the Linux Audio Conference in Graz, May 9-12.
They are still accepting submissions until Feb 17th.
     http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2013/

Thanks,
Jeff