[Fluxus] Fluxus at Live Code Festival?

Johann Korndoerfer cupe-fluxus at erleuchtet.org
Sat Feb 2 08:54:41 PST 2013

 Hi

> Will someone be performing with fluxus at the Live Code Festival,
> April 19-21 in Karlsruhe?

> Is anyone form this list, besides me, going to attend?

 I'll be there, but not performing (I did perform with fluxus at the HfG
 in Karlsruhe two years ago though).
 Since i've recently started to write a ahader-only livecoding tool that
 is based on my experience with fluxus (which is coming along nicely,
 though in an early alpha stage), i'll be very happy to discuss graphics
 livecoding in general and fluxus in particular. I can also show off my
 yet-unnamed new livecoding toy if anybody is interested.

 Greets
 cupe/Johann