[Fluxus] fluxus with sound input on OSX 10.8.2 + jacks

Paraita Wohler atiarap at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 26 16:11:19 PDT 2012

Hi Gáspár,
I can confirm that latest JackOSX betas worked on my MBP running 10.8.2
I didn't try Soundflower, but it works properly with iTunes or Spotify.
I also had to compile Fluxus as an osx app, and disable the video addons.
Have you tried qjackctl, I find it to work better when JackPilot won't do.

Paraita