[Fluxus] fluxa fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:21:55 PST 2012

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 05:55:59PM +0000, David Griffiths wrote:

> So the problem must be either another 32/26bit issue, or..?

Quick question; You committed the facilities for sending OSC 64bit
int values along with the ringbuffer stuff. Does that mean the new
ringbuffer needs those? I am asking because I noticed that while OSC
sending in Fluxus now has types for string, int, float and long, Fluxa
only has infrastructure for receiving the first three, and not long,
as far as I can tell.

I would imagine that would break stuff more badly, were it the
problem, but something in this direction might be it?

I also find some of the timestamping a bit odd. Timestamps come in as
int's, then get stored in unsigned int's? Is that a artefact of our
SpiralCore ancestry?