[Fluxus] fluxa fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:50:02 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:00:39PM +0000, David Griffiths wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've pushed some more changes to fluxa, work on the temporal recursion,
> but also a big fix for the internals of the sound engine.

Dave,

Since either merging in this fix or since messing with my Alsa setup
I'm having trouble with Fluxa so I'm trying to trace all of it and see
what might be wrong.

The first thing I notice now is that you went back to the custom
sample loader over the LibSndFile one. This is probably not my issue
now, but it does surprise me. The LibSndFile one can deal with many
more formats, for example.

Could you explain why you prefer your own?