[Fluxus] fluxa fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:47:01 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:51:06PM +0000, David Griffiths wrote:

> This is quite possible under some circumstances... if you want to check
> - get the latest, and change the value COMMAND_DATA_SIZE back in
> CommandRingbuffer.h to:
>
> static const unsigned int COMMAND_DATA_SIZE = 4096;
>
> It will now print out a message when the ringbuffer is exhausted.

Ok, I'm going to check that out. I also had a issue where a simple
(play-now (saw 500)) would not get turned off after 10 or so notes
that did have a envelope. That might have had other causes though.

I noted other interesting lines for debug printing too, we'll get to
the bottom of this.

> Sounds great.

Chiefly needs docs at this point :-)