[Fluxus] Screen resolution

Carlos Alegría ccristoo at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:17:46 PDT 2012

Hi again,

I would like to know the reasoning behind the camera translation. I understand that it is translating the camera to be able to see the plane that contains the texture, but I do not understand why is that the plane is not viewed smaller because of the camera translation. Is fluxus using by default an orthogonal projection?. If this is the case, it is possible to change that projection?

Thanks in advance