[Fluxus] plt-zscheme or Racket?

Carlos Alegria ccristoo at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:51:48 PDT 2012

Hi Kassen,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I read about using plt for compilation on the
README file I found on the source tarball I downloaded from the link
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/fluxus.git/snapshot/fluxus-0.17rc5.tar.gz
that can be found on the fluxus page
(http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/packages/).

Will try to compile directly from the git repo (not using the AUR package)
then, hope it works on 64 bits.

Thanks again!!