[Fluxus] emacs interpreter

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:16:04 PDT 2012

I'm new to Emacs and I'm trying to set it up to code fluxus.  I just can't
make it run any code.  Not even a simple scheme example.

When I hit 'M-x run-scheme' it outputs 'Searching for program: No such file
or directory, [whatever I put]'.  I tried with default option mzscheme, I
tried racket, drracket, fluxus, ... who knows what else.  Nothing works.

In the .emacs config file I added (setq scheme-program-name
"/many/different/paths/to/interpreters") such as fluxus in the
Fluxus.app/Contents/macOS/ folder, drracket and racket in
/Applications/Racket v5.2.1/...

I tried to put symbolic links to /usr/local/bin and /opt/local/bin (both
are in my $PATH)

I've browsed for an answer and I've tried everything I found to no avail.
 I'm sure it's not that hard but I must be missing something big here.

I'm on OSX 10.6 and installed quack.

By the way, I even tried the OSC option, but didn't work either, it says:

error: localhost/88008 nodename nor servname provided, or not known

I have also tried with 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.

Thanks,

Roger