[Fluxus] unicide and destroy light

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:43:28 PST 2012

Dear list,

2 small issues I noticed today while toying around;

* build-type and build-extruded-type with the default font have a
problem with the "λ" (lambda) symbol and instead display a rectangle.
The extruded shape is quite nice, really, like a sort of brick. Odly
the editor itself proves that symbol is in the font's character-set. I
inserted the character by typing alt+l to replace the string in the
example for build-extruded-type.

* Running (destroy mylight) after executing the example for
(make-light) crashed Fluxus outright for me. Mind you; I'm not sure
light fall within the scope of what (destroy ) is expected to be able to
destroy, I was just playing around, but it shouldn't crash.