[Fluxus] scala

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:35:15 PST 2012

Dear list,

With some delays due to stuff happening I pushed the scala stuff into
the Redacted branch.

It has all that Joel did, plus type-checking, helpmap entries and the
extra utility functions that I described. There are also some slight
cleanups here and there.

This is far better than how it was but it also breaks some things. The
default notes are now a bit moved. That's easy to revert by starting
Fluxa with a script that also sets things like the searchpath. It also
removes the feature to set a scale by defining a list of semi-tone
steps. I'm not sure that was used and as I read the code it would mean
that this scale would be relative to A#.

In order to get the helpmap stuff to work I also had to edit the math
module.
In that file there were some occurances of "Retour :" that should read
"Retour:". It would have been cleaner to first fix those, then push
the scala stuff, but I realised that too late.