[Fluxus] debian squeeze

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Feb 7 13:13:19 PST 2012

> is it the case that we have to install racket from sources ? there is a
> simple script for debian wich would have been lovely to use ;)
i'm not sure if it is necessary. it would not make sense to make a
package, if you have to install racket from source anyway. as kassen said
you need racket 5.1.1 at the moment. newer racket versions are
incompatible with fluxus, although the newest version 5.2.1, which came
out a couple of days ago, might work. we have to test it with some minor
modifications to the fluxus source.

best,