[Fluxus] mouse.ss : missing initialisation

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Feb 6 23:35:31 PST 2012

hi Ted,

> I was translating the mouse.ss doc and tested the (get-line-from-xy) command
> and get an unfound message.
> I think the file is not include in the modules initialisation.
yes, i think this helper module was added by evan, and it is used for
screen space - world space conversions. it is not (require)'d by default.
there are other modules like this. for example gui.ss or joylisten.ss. you
need to require them in your script.

> By the way, sorry again for the mistakes in the doc.
no problem at all, we all broke the code several times by now. this
happens. and we are grateful for the work you are doing.

best,