[Fluxus] My first fluxus-powered project

mrk25 mrk250 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:33:56 PST 2012

Hi all,

On saturday evening I'm going to run my first fluxus-powered vj-set (
this is the related event post, in italian:
http://subaddiction.net/2012/11/wobble-lovers-live-subaddiction-vj-set-leoncavallo-milano/
)

For now the program is simply made of .obj solids pulsing and rotating
along with the music heard by microphone. (with an horrible hack to
mantain a solid black background)
I mapped some parameters on 3 knobs and six faders on a korg nanokontrol
to follow in some way "by hand" my friend's music liveset.

Maybe my code will appear very ugly to skilled racket hackers, but I
hope someone could find in it something interesting.
It's all on github, frequently updated until saturday morning:

https://github.com/subaddiction/wobblelovers

In the future I would like to develop it into something that allow to
rapidly code raspberryPi-based, remotely upgradable/controllable,
credit-card-sized visual effects "bots" for musicians, clubs, or
whatever. ( I know, it needs LOT of work! if someone is interested,
please fork the project on github ).

Thanks to all fluxus developers for sharing their efforts.

--
mrk25
https://twitter.com/subaddiction