[Fluxus] drflux issue

Christoph Kummerer chris at lo-res.org
Sun Apr 22 15:32:12 PDT 2012

I read:

> > this also works with quack in emacs, but I get some error when
> > trying drflux with geiser, which is a pitty.
>
> That's good to hear, increasing my hopes for this idea, but after
> adjusting your example to read;
>
>   (require (file "/usr/local/lib/fluxus-018/drflux.ss"))
>
> I still get the same error. The most plain difference between your
> system and mine is probably the Racket version;

maybe, but keep in mind with geiser for example the problem seems
to be some racket code that geiser loads before drflux.

> I've been hesitant to
> upgrade it after the resent series of problems there. Clearly those
> are gone again with 5.2.1, at least in your example, I'll try that and
> report in.

wihtout having it thouroughly tested it looks like most things are
indeed working, one annoying issue I ran into is that racket has it's
own (time) function that isn't playing nicely with fluxus.

regards,