[Fluxus] drflux issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:25:59 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:07:17AM +0200, Christoph Kummerer wrote:

> this also works with quack in emacs, but I get some error when
> trying drflux with geiser, which is a pitty.

That's good to hear, increasing my hopes for this idea, but after
adjusting your example to read;

  (require (file "/usr/local/lib/fluxus-018/drflux.ss"))

I still get the same error. The most plain difference between your
system and mine is probably the Racket version; I've been hesitant to
upgrade it after the resent series of problems there. Clearly those
are gone again with 5.2.1, at least in your example, I'll try that and
report in.

Thanks,