[Fluxus] pdata-op between Pdata "c" end vector(3)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:57:25 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 06:29:20AM +0200, Ted wrote:
> Hi the list,

Hey Ted,

> Proud of my creation, I recompile, no compile errors, launch the script, and I
> get the same error.
> Did I missed a declaration somewhere, or is it totally wrong?

I'm not sure about it being "totally wrong", but I am wondering; isn't
this a lot like overloading "+" to include the functionality of (vadd
v1 v2) and if so; wouldn't simply using vadd work?

Of course that is the lazy answer, because overloading "+" to work
like vadd as well would be a perfectly sensible desire, Dave's
overloading (in Scheme) of "+" to also act like Fluxa's "sum" also
makes sense to me... but did you try vadd and does that work?

Couldn't we also say that the error you were getting at trying "+"
would be the main (Fluxus) issue here? That one doesn't look clear at
all.

> ps: I made a demo for a vj contest with my fluxus work. If you want to checkout
> : http://vimeo.com/vjbros/astrobros

Oooh, I like it, very tasteful and with a good feeling for colours.
Nice to see how everyone has his own style. Do you use this material
live straight from Fluxus or do you pre-render clips to play back in
some other VJ program?