[Fluxus] drflux issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:00:48 PDT 2012

> > I've been hesitant to
> > upgrade it after the resent series of problems there. Clearly those
> > are gone again with 5.2.1, at least in your example, I'll try that and
> > report in.

I think I have a issue;

I build racket 5.2.1 with the normal options for the shared libraries
as well as the disabling of "futures" and "places" that Gabor found.
This went fine. Then I rebuild Fluxus, after pulling in the latest
changes from Master. I also had to set my LD path in my .profile.

Now, at trying to run Fluxus, I get;

----------------------
car: expects argument of type <pair>; given #f

 === context ===
/usr/local/lib/racket/collects/setup/path-relativize.rkt:40:4: loop
/usr/local/lib/racket/collects/setup/path-to-relative.rkt:31:2:
path->relative-string9
/usr/local/lib/racket/collects/rack
et/contract/private/provide.rkt:55:5
standard-module-name-resolver
standard-module-name-resolver

and after that I get my prompt back and no fluxus.

Considering that Christoph is running 5.2.1 I imagine I did something
wrong; does anyone have any idea on how to make it more right?