[Fluxus] drflux issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:48:52 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:32:12AM +0200, Christoph Kummerer wrote:
> maybe, but keep in mind with geiser for example the problem seems
> to be some racket code that geiser loads before drflux.

Well, if I somehow can't build Fluxus against 5.2.1 I'll just go back
to 5.1 I find it hard to imagine that cli racket would pre-run more
code than a application like drracket.

> wihtout having it thouroughly tested it looks like most things are
> indeed working, one annoying issue I ran into is that racket has it's
> own (time) function that isn't playing nicely with fluxus.

You might get more out or (time-now), that one also plays nicely with
(spawn-task ) and with Fluxa and for other applications like comparing
for time passed and sines and the like it's just as good, just a bit
longer to type.