[Fluxus] Side by Side Stereoscopy

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Oct 24 09:50:45 PDT 2011

hi Ted,

> The problem is "local" fluxus use the "installed" scratchpad file
> instead of the local one. I think it's a path issue but don't know
> how to specify the priority.
it depends on the collects path, which is set in the beginning of
modules/scheme/boot.scm. if you don't want to overwrite your default
fluxus installation, you can try setting the PLTCOLLECTS environment
variable with the racket collects path and your local collects path.
something like:
PLTCOLLECTS=/usr/local/lib/racket/collects:/usr/home/ted/fluxus/modules/scheme

but i think if you do this it will be difficult to follow which module
gets loaded, so i would overwrite the default fluxus modules instead.
especially if you just modify the scheme modules.

best,