[Fluxus] Side by Side Stereoscopy

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:03:32 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm working on the stereoscopic thing and noticed a problem for
debugging my work.
I made modifications in the scratchpad.ss and launched fluxus from the
git folder (./fluxus).
The problem is "local" fluxus use the "installed" scratchpad file
instead of the local one.
I think it's a path issue but don't know how to specify the priority.

Cheers,
Ted