[Fluxus] Postprocessing in fluxus

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:04:28 PDT 2011

Gabor;

yes, we have been discussing this. i proposed supporting npot textures, but
> the concencus was that ati cards don't support it. we can bring the topic up
> again.

It was? I thought the consensus was that all was fine as long as you had a
alpha channel? Or are we exclusively talking about the pixel primitive now
and not general textures as loaded from .png files? Those are a bit
different.

If there is a Ati issue we may need to address it. Linux users will most
likely (or hopefully...) be on NVidea but I believe that Apple is currently
exclusively shipping Ati cards and that those are also quite popular on
Windows because of the DX performance. That might make the issue worse in
the near future.