[Fluxus] Postprocessing in fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun May 15 04:56:04 PDT 2011

hi Johann,

> 0) fluxus limits texture size to power-of-two which is no longer needed,
> every graphics card should be able to use arbitrary sizes AFAIK. This is
> only a minor performance and image quality issue.
yes, we have been discussing this. i proposed supporting npot textures,
but the concencus was that ati cards don't support it. we can bring the
topic up again.

> 1) It seems that the primitive must be drawn (with the mysterious #t
> flag) and hiding it won't work. I have to move it out of the way, which
> is a really crude workaround.
the #t parameter means you want to render to the pixel primitive.
otherwise the renderer is not active. hiding does not work, you can use
(scale 0)

> 2) When i use the mouse to change the camera transform, of course i
this is a trickier issue. what i was doing in the past is that i
extracted the fluxus camera handling code into a module and used that in
the pixel primitive. i modified your code to work with this module and
attached the code.

hope it helps.

best,