[Fluxus] External Editor with OS X

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon May 9 12:13:14 PDT 2011

hi Benjohn,

> I've found some documentation about PLT Scheme's module system [1],
> which seems helpful, but I'm not sure this will work for Fluxus, and
yes, it works. we have written several modules like this.

> I don't know how to tell Fluxus where it should look for modules.
are you using the osx dmg or do you build fluxus yourself?

i recently added default user collects and material paths to git on osx
for the dmg, which includes Documents/Fluxus/collects to the searchpath
by default. let me know if you need a dmg that knows this.

if you build fluxus yourself and run it from the command line, you can
just load your module like this from the same folder as your script is:
(require "mymodule.ss")

best,