[Fluxus] build-type crash

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Mar 30 00:17:18 PDT 2011

> i have fluxus from archs aur, and this is not crashing, i tested it at
> least 5-7min..
could you tell me which version of fluxus you are running? is it 17rc5
or latest git?

> but i have other script crashing randomly after while, maybe related to
> single/double precission of ode library:
it is crashing for me also after a couple of minutes unfortunately. the
ode precision is detected now by scons, so it is probably something
else. we have been getting ode crashes for a long time. it might be
worth rewriting a simple fluxus script like this in c, checking if it
crashes and sending it to the ode developers if it does.

best,