[Fluxus] my progress (klip, distort)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:39:08 PST 2011

>  I also have high hopes that this will work everywhere and won't cause any
>> fires.
>>
> i got a small warning (fluxa/src/ModuleNodes.cpp:374: warning: enumeration
> value 'DISTORT' not handled in switch) and pushed a fix.

Ah. Oops.

That section probably needs a spring cleaning. As far as I can see distort
will never take two values for modulation, I don't understand why it was in
there. Now I made distort behave exactly like klip but we probably need a
switch for single parameter nodes eventually.

I should probably figure out why klip didn't give that warning and how we
are preventing nodes from falling through altogether.

Thanks!