[Fluxus] note

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:19:13 PDT 2011

Dear list,

Fluxa's "(note n)" would get all of Fluxus stuck at non-exact-integer
inputs.

I fixed that by rounding and using inexact->exact for now. That seems more
convenient than switching the type-check to "exact?" though arguably that's
what I should have done in the first place. A fairly trivial issue,
especially as that whole function needs some scala somewhere in the future,
but worth a note here as it would get everything stuck in a way I'm not sure
I saw before. This might indicate some sort of issue in the Fluxa
error-handler?