[Fluxus] Building woes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:21:07 PST 2011

On 19 January 2011 17:08, gabor papp <gabor.lists at mndl.hu> wrote:

> No, not at all.
>>
> great. and do you use ubuntu 10.10?

Yes. And I just got all package upgrades this afternoon before updating my
Git clone. As noted I have Racket 5.0.1.7 build from the "Unix source" (not
nightly) and used the most plain version of GCC/G++ in the standard
repositories. Unless there is some compelling reason to use non-standard
stuff I'd recommend that strategy to Ubuntu users. Boring default choices
and following instructions should work.

The whole system is really quite boring and standard aside from drastic
interface tweaks.

> it's not sure if it's coming from racket yet. i have to look into this.
>
> Ok. I'm not losing sleep over a small leak right now as the computer in
that game installation has 3GB of Ram but that's not a good strategy in the
long term.