[Fluxus] commit: klip

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:48:57 PST 2011

> Fluxa's (klip) is now working as advertised.

Great! If I read the advertisement correctly we should now have PWM (by
feeding it a saw as a signal and anything dynamic for the one parameter).
That should go well with the character of the rest.

Also (to get the discussion centralised again) Klip is the most simple node
so it should be the place to start exploring for those considering writing
their own nodes.

I wanted to dive into Fluxa again yesterday, but then I had to have a little
fight with my computer as either Ubuntu's updates or my own tweaking left me
without a window-manager, taskbar or hotkeys. Ahum :¬)

Thanks!