[Fluxus] png diagonal oddness

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:10:27 PST 2011

Dear list,

The message below is stuck in the list cue, due to having a attached image
of 353K that demonstrates the issue. If anyone would like to look into this
I'd be happy to send it off-list. I used the lowest .png compression to
demonstrate compression isn't the issue here. I could also try to create a
smaller file that demonstrates the problem but it's (so far) rather
unpredictable what files will or won't cause this problem.