[Fluxus] wait?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:34:10 PST 2011

Ok....

So that was me being a bit silly and missing a bit or two.

The thing is; I remembered there were ways to make scheme threads wait. What
I would like to do is clear, then put a image or text on the screen, then
actually render that for a frame, then continue parsing rather a lot of code
that loads a fair amount of objects and textures. Essentially I want a

It seems that the renderer is in the same thread that my code is in and so
won't render before my code is done.

Is there any way at all to get around that?