[Fluxus] scons library oddness

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Jan 3 14:05:05 PST 2011

> I previously compiled that part just fine. To remind you; I was moving files
> from one installation to another here.
if you moved the files from another system, it could have caused the
problems, since you have also moved the cached library check data. also
scons would not be able to clean up your directory, since it surmises
that nothing has been built if the dependencies are not met. i have to
admit it's a bit clumsy, and it's our fault. we decided that we would
make the additonal modules optional. so if the requirements are not
installed the build continues, but skips the module. this was adviseble
since fluxus is quite dependency heavy already. this causes the problems
you mentioned, but i cannot see any clever way around this unfortunately.