[Fluxus] OSX 10.6 with JACK 0.88?

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:17:41 PST 2011

Thanks very much for the replies,

All helpful. I had my "stats" in the subject line but I see that didn't
come through. So for clarity it's OSX 10.6.8 JACK 0.88 and I was using
Fluxus 0.17. But now I'm installing 0.18 as per gabor's suggestion.

Kassen, I am interested in audio input and output. I can't find any
information on Fluxus' internal synth, other than there is one. The other
question I had is once (if) I can get the internal synth working can I use
it to drive the video or vice versa?

thanks again

--
Richie