[Fluxus] couple of editor fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:45:31 PDT 2011

>  Next I'm going to try to find all indirect causes of cursor movement and
> see whether those need to set a new "desired x position". That should be a
> improvement and I think that only means writing to a single variable so it
> shouldn't further complicate the issue.

Hopefully fixed now. The one thing I wasn'tt 100% sure about is that I
changed [end] from setting a "desired x pos" of one character beyond the
line's end to setting it to the line's end. That is the behaviour I saw when
I tested in a random selection of editors here and it seems most logical to
me. I'd be happy to put it back if this is expected behaviour based on a
favourite editor I'm unaware of. You can't be careful enough with editor
preferences but this looked like a trace of a "off by 1" error that has
since been fixed, maybe it was related to the 1 character error when end is
hit on the last line of the buffer.