[Fluxus] couple of editor fixes

David Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Apr 27 05:17:18 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 13:40 +0200, Kassen wrote:

>         great! thanks a lot for these. do you think it is stable
>         enough that we can cherry-pick it to master?
>

> I think so. I'd take that batch and the ctrl+t stuff as that's really
> handy and a bit related. The one thing that was causing stability
> issues was that before I fixed the cursor jump at removing blocks of
> text deleting could crash, but with my fix there this should always be
> stable.

One thing I would recommend is running valgrind on fluxus to check for
hidden memory problems, especially for the fragile editor code.

One a related note, do you have your scheme editor code around Kassen?
There was some posted to the list which I have, but I'm not sure if it's
the most up to date version.