[Fluxus] fluxus on android

Tim Capelle timcapelle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:41:27 PDT 2011

you could just make it specifically for jailbroken idevices and provide it through cydia. its completely legal. i would pay for it, without hesitating.

very envious that android gets it but still, thats awesome news.

i may have to purchase an android device specifically for this if an ios version doesn't come through.

/Tim