[Fluxus] redacted

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:28:52 PDT 2011

Dear List,

Sadly (formant ) needed to be taken to the node-hospital again because it
still wasn't working as it should. I fixed a series of very small issues
that -taken together- made the behaviour quite unpredictable and even
different between float and node parameters.

While I was at it I made the Fluxa syntax for (formant ) a bit more simple
as the 3rd parameter (being resonance) didn't do anything anyway and made
the documentation reflect this (this means the English and Protugese docs
are now out of sinc, there.

On the bright side; now it works and what used to be the most troublesome
node actually sounds really nice!