[Fluxus] crash at non-existent font

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:01:28 PDT 2010

>>  i found a bug that might have caused this. a primitive id was returned
> even if the font was not found. this caused a crash when the object was
> destroyed on clear. it is fixed in git. thanks for the report.

That may well be it!

Sorry for the delay, this was a bit of a extensive project, with
(list-member) Rob and me developing a game in Fluxus in about a week or so
so I wasn't online much. I was using this font for a on-screen counter so I
was creating and destroying (build-type) objects once a second.

I'll update and check whether this fixes my particular case. If not at least
we got another bug out.

I hope to post a full report on my experiences with Fluxus game development
soon, BTW.