[Fluxus] crashing with vectors

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Fri Sep 24 04:19:06 PDT 2010

A bit OT, but the Racket list is fantastic.  They have some really great discussions about programming.  The other day they debated whether or not quicksort actually ran in O(n log n) time... it sounds really voyeuristically geeky, but I love reading their expert opinions.  Makes me feel like an amateur most of the time, but in an inspiring way.

Cheers
Evan