[Fluxus] rubyk & fluxus

David Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Sep 16 04:33:45 PDT 2010

Hi Gaspard,

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 12:39 +0200, Gaspard Bucher wrote
> The gl context is provided by the GLWindow object so I just have to
> work out the racket VM...

See main.cpp and Interpreter.cpp in fluxus/src for some source to do
this. The fluxus scratchpad is just a glut application with a racket
interpreter and text editor.

> As a first step, I will need a global mutex on the VM and I can give a
> warning about shared namespaces and such between racket scripts. But
> clearly, the ideal solution is to avoid leakage between scripts (so
> that you can easily reuse processing/rendering

Actually you should see if the racket interpreter can be run
concurrently as well, I'm not sure that this is possible yet.

> I have some trouble fixing the Lua bindings to OpenCV 2.1 at the
> moment (template resolution, typedefs). Once this is solved, the
> binder could also spit Scheme bindings given the proper templates.

Is there a reason you're not using something like swig? Just curious.