[Fluxus] gameplay footage

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:41:10 PDT 2010

On 28 October 2010 17:18, evan.raskob [lists] <lists at lowfrequency.org>wrote:

> Awesome!  Nice work.
>
> I love the podiums, too.

Thanks!

> I don't quite understand you here - can you please elaborate on that?

Really simple. I'd be coding and so my code would be in front of this
city-scape. Beside me would be these towers. Then Rob would start pushing
the big buttons and  instantly all of the blinking and the explosions would
fill my screen. Of course I also use my own "dramatic debug printing" and as
I'd be fixing bugs those too would be blasted on the screen. The result was
quite chaotic, compared to -say- a traditional text editor.Not so great for
concentrating but good fun.