[Fluxus] Hi and where (and what) are the examples?

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 08:01:40 PDT 2010

Racket docs would be great, but in the meantime it might be more informative
to have something like "no available documentation for known function
build-list". This would be especially useful for functions like "vector",
that presents you with a list of suggestions. Those suggestions might still
be interesting - if removing "vector" from the help system would mean the
suggestions would disappear, that would be sad I think.

/Stefan

--
Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!