[Fluxus] editor shortcuts

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:02:23 PDT 2010

> hi
>> I'm very new to fluxus so please forgive me if I post tons of st00pid
>> questions !

Good. I believe that about a hundred stupid questions, added up, will make
you a expert.

> I'm trying to find out the shortcuts for the following commands in the
>> editor:
>>
>> - select whole current line
>>

> try SHIFT+HOME

Hey, that's cool! I never knew about that.

How about selecting the whole function/definition? What I want is the
ability to move the selection to the outer braces, where the scope touches
the root of the file, if that makes sense. This would make it a lot easier
to update just the function we edited and not reset variables or call
(clear). I'm speculating that this would make performance a lot more fluent.
How are people dealing with that? Maybe use different editor buffers?